Who is DevsCenter?
We are a global community of developers who are constantly learning, sharing advice, and growing together.
Become a Mentor or Mentee
Here are some frequently asked questions about DevsCenter
What does it cost?
Nothing, It’s FREE! Join the community and start gaining a network of like-minded people and get practical experience as you go that will help you land your next job.
What are the requirements?
We require that members:
- Be willing to SHARE knowledge in new technologies who want to become influencers and leaders.
- Want to LEARN and expand your knowledge.
- Strive to BOOST your career and become the next generation of professionals
Do I have to be in the US?
No, our community lives online, so you can live where ever you want.
Want to meet up? We do some in-person events in the US and Mexico because that is where most of our current members are located.
What is the purpose?
- We are committed to helping developers connect with others around the globe to share advice, experience, and opportunities.
- We want to guide the next generation of developers to learn cutting-edge technologies and improve communication through academies and workshops.
- We want to inspire leaders through our mentoring program.
What can I gain?
- Code Review/Advice Chatrooms
- Community Meetups
- Mentoring “Boost” Programs
- Opportunity Newsletters
- English Workshops
- Development Bootcamps
- Advanced Academies
Still have questions? Send us a note!
For any other questions, send us an email @ firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message on one of our social media platforms!